Product Description -
THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL OR AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS WITH THE SHIPPING CHARGE AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Each Competitor Racing Lane lines consists of a series of 4" plastic discs and donuts strung on a vinyl-coated 3/16-inch stainless steel cable.
- Competitor racing lanes are attached to the pool wall using a stainless steel spring at one end, and a stainless steel and bronze ratchet reel at the other for proper tension. For safety purposes the takeup reel is designed to be tightened with a removable wrench. This prevents individuals from manipulating the lane lines.
- Colors configured with 15-foot lead-in, then alternating colors every foot.
- Total lane length is always from the end of the take up reel to the end of the spring.
- If your lane line goes beyond the touching point of the walls and span your gutter than you will need extension hooks.
- Custom color configurations available per your specification at no extra charge.
- Lane lines come fully assembled.
- Meets all FINA, USA, NCAA and NFHS standards.
- Call us at 1-800-231-8295 to setup your order!
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE A CUSTOM MADE PRODUCT ACCORDING TO THE MEASUREMENTS AND COLORS ORDERED BY THE CUSTOMER. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE CUSTOMER REVIEW AND APPROVE ALL DIMESNIONS AND COLORS BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ORDER. THESE LANE LINES WILL STRETCH FROM HOOK TO HOOK THE EXACT MEASUREMENT THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN. IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL LENGTH TO ACCOMODATE A GUTTER, THAT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO MAKE S&R SPORT AWARE OF THESE EXTRA NEEDS. S&R SPORT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEASUREMENT ERRORS COLOR ERRORS, OR MISFITTING LANE LINES. THE CUSTOMER BEARS FULL RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR HESITATIONS, PLEASE CALL US TO CONFIRM INFORMATION. WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP!
Product Reviews +
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review