About Winart Water Polo Balls
- Originally designed in the hotbed of international water polo in Hungary
- Carefully buffed to create a superior grip in the water
- Made of super durable nylon
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Available in all five standard water polo ball sizes- mini (1), 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Select colorways in the Sizes 4 and 5 carry the NFHS stamp for official high school play.
Caring for Your Winart Balls
Once you’ve received your Winart water polo balls, it’s important to care for them properly to ensure their longevity. After using your balls in games or training, make sure to dry them with a soft cloth or put them in a ball bag or ball cart to make sure they can drain and dry properly.
Don’t store your balls in extreme heat or cold, like leaving them in a car backseat during extreme temperatures, and keep them out of direct sunlight when possible. Make sure to check the inflation of your balls at regular intervals every few months, as they will slowly lose air with continued use. For the men’s and women’s adult balls (sizes 5 and 4), the usual level of inflation should be between 12 and 14 PSI.