The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Used, worn, altered, personalized or laundered items;
- Custom items;
- Closeout and bargain bin items;
- Items returned more than 30 days after delivery;
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts including original manufacturer tags.
- Any item that is not in its original packaging, or whose original packing has been altered.
- All championship/technical suits are special orders. Sales are non-exchangeable, non-cancelable, and non-returnable, except for manufacturer defects.
To initiate a return or exchange, please call 800-231-8295 to get a return Authorization Number (RA#). S&R Sport will not accept returns without prior authorization. merchandise returned without an S&R Sport Return Authorization Number (RA#) will not be processed.
All returns & exchanges must be sent to our Torrance warehouse at:
S&R Sport, 2570 W 237th Street, Suite A, Torrance, CA 90505.
Please write the return authorization number on or near the address label. All returns must be shipped prepaid and are the responsibility of the customer. Protect yourself from loss by insuring packages sent by mail or UPS.
Items returned for refund or exchange must be returned within 30 days after delivery. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. A 15% restocking fee is added to returns. The restocking fee does not apply to defective items.
Returned goods must be in original and unused condition. Health department regulations require that swimsuits be tried on over undergarments.
Exchanged merchandise is subject to shipping and handling charges. Allow 3-4 weeks after our receipt of the returned goods for processing returns & exchanges