Benefits of Ball Bags
- Keep your team’s game and practice balls organized
- Prevent the growth of bacteria
- Facilitate easy transport
- Increase the longevity of each ball
- Transport other water polo and swim equipment
To ensure the longevity and cleanliness of your water polo balls, place them in your bag to drain and keep them in a cool dry place, preferably out of direct sunlight. If you’re able to hang your water polo ball bag from a strong hook it will allow maximum drainage and allow the balls to dry fully.
To get the most use out of your ball bag, periodically wash it alone on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and allow it to hang dry completely before using it again. This can help prevent bacteria and fabric breakdown.
Avoid storing your water polo balls and ball bag in places with excessive heat, sun, or moisture, like the backseat of a hot car or the bed of a truck in the rain.