- Buy 4 - 100 and pay only $95.00 each
The Supertensioner is unique to AntiWave. As the original turnbuckle tensioning device on the market, it doesn’t merely set the standard--it is the standard. From its ease of use to its simple yet rugged design, the Supertensioner is a state-of-the-art solution to the age-old hassles associated with the traditional drum and ratchet systems.
Easy to adjust. All you need to tension or release the lane line is a few twists of the wrist. Even kids can handle this! Because there is no ratchet mechanism, there is no wrench to lose. While the old-style ratchet system is cumbersome and bulky, the Supertensioner is sleek, stylish and trouble-free.
Can’t be accidentally released. All other ratchet-type tensioning devices can be tripped accidentally, often resulting in a mess of cable and ratchet teeth. With its lock-nut feature, this simply cannot happen with our turnbuckle system.
Will not fray the cable. The body of the Supertensioner is designed to rotate around the cable, rather than the cable being tightly wound around a small-diameter drum. This effectively removes fraying cable, safety concerns and the need for plastic coated cable from the equation.
Saves time and eliminates hassles when reconfiguring the pool. After initial installation (which is easy; the Supertensioner comes with clear, simple instructions), getting lanes in and out of the pool is a matter of minutes. If it is time to upgrade or replace existing tensioning devices, the Supertensioner is designed to fit any lane line using 1/8-inch cable.
The AntiWave Supertensioner:
- Made of UV stable resin plastic which reduces the risk fading and deterioration caused by long term exposure to sun light.
- Molded and assembled in our Sanger, Texas facility
- Comes with a limited 3-Year Warranty.
- Available in 17 colors (custom colors at orders of 720 ft. or more)
- Comes fitted as standard on all AntiWave Maximum and ForeRunner lanes.
- Can be used on existing lane lines.