Product Description -
THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL OR AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS WITH THE SHIPPING CHARGE AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
When you are looking for swimming lane lines that are truly fast, why settle for something subpar? The AntiWave’s Maximum Racing Lanes were used in the 2000 Sydney Olympics and are so fast that the Australian Olympic team coach declared the pool to be “a virtual millpond”.
It’s no easy feat finding the right racing lanes for a swimming pool, but the AntiWave swimming lane lines do exactly that. AntiWave's racing lanes use hydromatic propulsion to disperse the waves along the lane line and then down to stop all momentum, creating perfectly tranquil water.
The AntiWave Maximum swimming lane lines:
- Are equipped with the unique Supertensioner
- Made of UV-stable resin plastic, which reduces the risk of fading and deterioration caused by long-term exposure to sunlight.
- Come with a limited 3-Year Warranty
- Available in 17 colors (custom colors at orders of 720 ft. or more)
- Available in standard or custom lengths.
- All racing lanes for a swimming pool arrive assembled, fitted with the state-of-the-art supertensioner. The standard configuration includes 15-foot solid lead-ins and 3-foot alternating colors in the middle.
Due to the custom nature of this item, we would like to discuss your lane line needs and color configurations with you before you place your order.
Please call us at 800-231-8295 and ask for one of our pool equipment experts.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review