Product Description -
THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL OR AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS WITH THE SHIPPING CHARGE AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
STATE OF THE ART! Dolphin is a wireless timing system with a fully integrated Hy-Tek Meet Management interface.
Dolphin provides wireless swimming stopwatch-style timing for swimming competitions. It significantly reduces the effort required to run a meet and manage data. By transferring all timing data wirelessly, the Colorado Timing System has improved accuracy compared to manual swimming stopwatches.
- Handheld wireless swimming stopwatches for each lane (the Colorado Timing System supports up to 3 lane timers per lane and up to 10 lanes)
- Starter unit (for synchronized manual or electronic starts)
- Base unit, which connects via USB cable to your laptop running Hy-Tek Meet Manager
- Dolphin software Dolphin split feature The Dolphin Colorado Timing System now supports multiple split times (up to 10 per race) per participant for competition and training. Split times are displayed on the scoreboard to keep the audience involved during the event. After the event, a log file can be created and reviewed later by the coaches and athletes.
- Hy-Tek Interface Colorado Time Systems and Hy-Tek Sports Software have partnered to provide a fully integrated Hy-Tek user interface for the Colorado Timing System. You will not need to learn a new meet management program. “Hy-Tek is pleased to partner with Colorado Time Systems, a leader in providing timing and scoreboard technology for swimming. We believe the Dolphin wireless watch technology will not only provide significant savings in meet administration but, just as importantly, offer timing technology to a whole new set of meet competitions. Hy-Tek is excited about the opportunity to participate in this project with CTS. We look forward to serving our mutual customers.“ - Charlie Hodgson, Director of Product Development Hy-Tek Sports Software Ltd.
- Who can use the Dolphin Wireless Timing System? Everyone. Whether you use Dolphin wireless swimming stopwatches in swimming competitions or practice, Dolphin is an accurate, wireless, effortless swim timing solution. Dolphin will save you time and improve your accuracy, all by simply connecting to your laptop.
Three modes of operation for the Colorado Timing System:
Electronic Synchronized Start/Manual Stop
Connect the starter unit to any CTS electronic start system. All stopwatches will start timing with the start system signal. Each stopwatch stops when the lane timer stops it. These times are wirelessly transmitted and saved for immediate access by Meet Manager.
Manual Synchronized Start/Manual Stop
The official with the starter unit starts all stopwatches in conjunction with the whistle. Each stopwatch stops when the lane timer stops it.
Manual Start/Manual Stop
This mode collects backup times at major swimming events and complies with all swimming ruling bodies’ (FINA, NCAA, USS, NFHS, YMCA) requirements for backup swim timing. Lane timers start and stop the stopwatches independently for a fully manual system.
In all three operation modes, finish times are wirelessly transmitted and recorded.
Please note the scoreboard is not included.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review