Product Description -
THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL OR AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS WITH THE SHIPPING CHARGE AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
It’s time to invest in one of the state-of-the-art timing systems we offer at S&R Sport, the Colorado Dolphin Wireless Timing System for eight lanes. The Dolphin is a wireless timing system with a fully integrated Hy-Tek Meet Management interface.
The Dolphin System provides wireless swimming stopwatch-style timing for swimming competitions. It significantly reduces the amount of effort required to run a meet and manage data. By transferring all timing data wirelessly, the system has improved accuracy compared to manual swimming stopwatches. The Dolphin Timing System is a tried and true system that helps you streamline timing for all lanes without significant effort.
- Handheld wireless swimming stopwatches for each lane (the system supports up to 3 lane timers per lane and up to 10 lanes)
- Starter unit (for synchronized manual or electronic starts)
- The base unit, which connects via a USB cable to your laptop running Hy-Tek Meet Manager
- Dolphin software/Dolphin split feature The Dolphin Timing System now supports multiple split times (up to 10 per race) per participant for use in competition and training. Split times are displayed on the scoreboard to keep the audience involved during the course of the event. At the conclusion of the event, a log file is created and can be reviewed at a later time by the coaches and athletes
- Hy-Tek Interface Colorado Time Systems and Hy-Tek Sports Software have partnered to provide you with a fully integrated Hy-Tek user interface, so you will not need to learn a new meet management program. “Hy-Tek is pleased to partner with Colorado Time Systems, a leader in providing timing and scoreboard technology for swimming. We believe the Dolphin wireless watch technology will not only provide a significant savings in meet administration, but, just as importantly, offer timing technology to a whole new set of meet competitions. Hy-Tek is excited about the opportunity to participate in this project with CTS, and we look forward to serving our mutual customers.“ - Charlie Hodgson, Director of Product Development Hy-Tek Sports Software Ltd.
- Who can use Dolphin? Everyone. Whether you use Dolphin Timing System in swimming competitions or practice, Dolphin is an accurate, wireless, effortless swim timing solution. Dolphin will save you time and improve your accuracy, all by simply connecting to your laptop.
Three modes of operation:
Electronic Synchronized Start/Manual Stop
Connect the starter unit to any CTS electronic start system. All stopwatches will start timing with the start system signal. Each stopwatch stops when the lane timer stops it. These times are wirelessly transmitted and saved for immediate access by Meet Manager.
Manual Synchronized Start/Manual Stop
The official with the starter unit starts all stopwatches in conjunction with the whistle. Each stopwatch stops when the lane timer stops it.
Manual Start/Manual Stop
This mode is used for collecting backup times at major swimming events and is compliant with all swimming ruling bodies’ (FINA, NCAA, USS, NFHS, YMCA) requirements for backup swim timing. Lane timers start and stop the stopwatches independently for a fully manual system.
In all three operation modes, finish times are wirelessly transmitted and recorded.
Contact us if you have any questions before placing your order, and we’ll be happy to help!
Please note the scoreboard is not included.
There are no reviews yet.Write a Review